WELCOME

This site is dedicated to the LDB fans, the SHOP Fans. I formally welcome you to this site. Please sit back relax and take a look at what LDB and my other EXTENDED stores has to offer you. I will bring you RealLife designs as well as a little fantasy. I thank you so much for stopping in to show your love. Please drop me a few comments on the designs you see. I look forward to hearing from you daily. Thanks again for shopping at LIPS Designs Boutique thus allowing me to continue this wonderful creative adventure in my SecondLife.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

NEOSOUL

..so ladies here is one of my favorite outfits. It is called Neosoul because this is who I am in reallife. I am a poetry lover and I been known to frequent many poetry lounges competing with some of the worlds best speakers of the SPOKEN WORD. This outfit comes with this hot little tiny Mini, Boots, Earrings, Afro, and also a pair of great shorts.
Enjoy this outfit ladies I enjoyed making it!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ECO YOUR STYLE IS JUST IN A CLASS ALL BY ITS SELF YOU ARE THE REASON WHY WOMEN SHOP AND DONT MIND GOING BROKE THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME LOOK MY BEST AT ALL TIMES.FROM LOVELY BURNETT.